Birthday Countdown in Facebook

January 5, 2014
10:43pm @ Albito's Residence

I was never a fan of any birthday celebrations, not until he came. I am more excited for July 21st to arrive more than my own 11th of April. For the 5th year of being part of his birthday, I had a BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN status on Facebook for Ralph Rufino for 22 days... post every single day from July 1 to 22. Well, why 22 for a countdown? It is his 22nd Birthday. It is my own way to at least have a greeting every year - every year that I am with him and those years that I have not met him yet. 

First Greeting. Ikaw Kasi ang Pangarap Ko.

Second Greeting. Potential Good Father.

Third Greeting. Love is Getting Fat Together.

In my July 2009 gift from him, I gave him a greeting card calling him as "Pare" attached in a shuttlecock key chain that I have made.   
Fourth Greeting. From Pare to Dadeh.

 
Fifth Greeting. Stolen Shots and My Stolen Heart.
           
   Sixth Greeting. My Favorite Artist.
Seventh Greeting. Best Make-up is Smile.

                                                                Eighth Greeting. Thy Love is Such No Way I Can Repay.




Comments